Good to know:
What should you pay attention to before you buy Bitcoin?
When you want to buy Bitcoin there are a number of things of great importance. Is the website where you buy Bitcoin safe and trusted? To be sure, we only work with partners who meet, in our opinion, important requirements. These are:
- Secure transactions
- Trusted in the industry
- Bitcoin inexpensive to purchase
- Fast payment or payouts
- Pay with iDeal
- Pay with Bancontact
- Pay with CreditCard
- Many and good customer reviews
Buying Bitcoin for the first time
Suddenly everyone around you seems to be buying Bitcoins. It may also start to get the feeling that you should get into crypto and participate. Maybe you are working on a paper for school and you need information about the purchase of bitcoins, or maybe you just want to make a lot of gains with crypto. Regardless, this is the right place for you to start.
In our bitcoin guide we explain where and how you can buy bitcoins.
Buy Bitcoin safely and securely
Many people are skeptical about purchasing Bitcoins. Can the provider be trusted? Can I pay securely? The key question is therefore how you can safely buy Bitcoins without running a risk.
Trust, safety and accessibility are of paramount importance to us.
Based on our expertise and experience, we would like to share some providers with you. This saves you a lot of searching, reviews and reddit pages scouring.
Another advantage of buying Bitcoins via BitzArena is the simplicity with which it is possible. Beginners to advanced crypto investors can buy Bitcoins or altcoins in a simple way. Simply click with which currency you want to pay and how you want to pay. This can be done securely via, for example, iDeal, your credit card or GiroPay.
In addition, the service is of a high level. Support is offered in different languages. Furthermore, the interface is clear and even for beginners easy to work with.
How do I buy Bitcoins?
To be able to buy a bitcoin you must have a wallet. Your bitcoins are stored in this wallet, physically or online.
Every wallet has a ‘private key’ and a ‘public key’. This private key and public key consist of a series of letters and numbers. This long series usually consists of a minimum of 26 and a maximum of 35 characters. The public key is, as it were, your public address where anyone can send Bitcoins. This public Bitcoin address is unique and randomly created. The private key in turn ensures that you are able to send Bitcoins from your public Bitcoin address to other Bitcoin addresses.
Read more about the different types of wallets here.
After purchasing Bitcoin
Congratulations, you can call yourself the proud owner of Bitcoins. You now know where to buy bitcoins and how to save them. Of course you don’t want your bitcoins to be stolen or want to lose them in any other way. It is useful to use the following guidelines to save your Bitcoins as risk-free as possible:
- Do you have an online wallet? Then only store small amounts of Bitcoin. The safety of online wallets is limited.
- Larger amounts of Bitcoins can best be stored in a hardware wallet or on a separate computer.
- Use a strong password on top of your private key that consists of a combination of (upper) letters, numbers and special characters.
- Whenever possible, use two-factor authentication to add an extra layer of security. You will then always be asked for additional verification on top of the standard password. Think of a code that is sent to you by text message, a voice message or a mobile phone app.
- Back up your wallet regularly and keep it offline.